Monday, May 30, 2005

Memorial Day Monday

Today was Memorial Day, and with the weather as perfect as it was, I had to go sailing. Unfortunately, Joyce had to work today, so I gave Chad a call.
I said, "Dude, let's go sailing!"

He said, "Cool! Dude, can I bring my mom and a friend?"

And I said, "Dude, cool!"

And he said, "Awesome, dude."

(Note: we really don't talk like that)

Anyway, it was a nice day, what with the puffy clouds and the breezes and the sun and the bruised coccyxes (cocxi?); and here's the pictures:



This is Chad and his mom, Susan. She helmed the boat later. She did good.



This is Frank. He doesn't say much. He had to be at work by 5. So he left around 4. Right after we got back.



This is a picture of our boat that Chad took when I made him go up the mast.



This is the harbor from the top of the mast. 50 feet doesn't sound like much, unless you fall. Then it's loud. Fortunately, Chad didn't fall.



This is Chad and me after he went up the mast. See? He lived.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home