Monday, April 17, 2006

Working "undercover"...

Literally!

Here's the new door I cut into the shrink-wrap cover, so I can get in and start working on the boat. I need to inject some resin into a spot in the cockpit where a teak footrest has loosened up, and it helps if the boat remains dry for this.

This is what it looks like inside. Today it's a breezy day, but if it was a warm calm day it would be about 100 degrees in there.

Another fun job is replacing the head with the new one I just bought. Sure, they might be tasks on the boat that are more gross, but I haven't heard of them yet. Besides, it'll be nice to start the season with a brand spanking-new head in the boat.

By next week I'll have the cover off, and then the "real" work will begin.

7 Comments:

At 4/23/2006 8:55 PM, Blogger Gaz said...

So,if a friend of your,takes a dump on your boat,he can say "i've just took a dump on Bob's head"

 
At 4/23/2006 10:54 PM, Blogger CT Bob said...

It's a lot worse than that, even...he'd actually be taking a dump IN my head! LOL

eww

 
At 4/25/2006 9:26 AM, Blogger CT Bob said...

Hmmm...the comment counter is stuck on "1" for some reason. Let's see if this post "unsticks" it.

 
At 4/25/2006 9:26 AM, Blogger CT Bob said...

Yup, that worked.

 
At 5/01/2006 7:46 PM, Blogger Gaz said...

Do you think that might be where the word "shithead" came from LOL?

 
At 5/03/2006 4:20 PM, Blogger CT Bob said...

I know now! LOL!!!

 
At 5/07/2006 7:51 PM, Blogger Gaz said...

Laffin la,take it easy,c u later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home