Thursday, August 07, 2008

Crewing for Wild Eyes 8/06

Today I crewed on Wild Eyes, the Quest 33 owned by Pete & Teri Binkley. After a quick cloudburst, we sailed out and were treated to a nice 15 knot breeze.

Teri & Pete share the helm and tactical duties.

The chute makes for a quick downwind leg.

Trimming the chute. We started strong and soon left the entire fleet in our wake.

Another great sunset on the water as we head to the finish line.

Teri made me take this picture of the fleet. I told her we were so far ahead you wouldn't hardly see them. She didn't care. I kind of know how she felt.

Fun race tonight!

2 Comments:

At 8/07/2008 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming in before the storm.

 
At 8/08/2008 8:46 AM, Blogger CT Bob said...

We almost left the dock, but everyone we knew called us and said there was a tornado warning just issued for Milford.

I do enjoy a bit of a breeze, but 200 mph is a little beyond my comfort zone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home