Thursday, June 14, 2007

Woman at the Helm Race I

UPDATE! RESULTS BELOW!

Tonight was the first of the three races of the "Woman at the Helm" series. The fleet was large, with about nine boats competing. The wind was light, around 5-10 kts most of the race. Not our ideal conditions, but we did pretty good when the breeze was up to around 6-7 kts.

Joyce did really good tonight, and the light winds helped her not be too nervous. Crew was Janal, J.R., nephew Derek, and me.

The mellow conditions allowed me to shoot a lot of video (with that crappy camera again) and I put together a little video in honor of the ladies who raced tonight. Keeping up with my trend of using cheesy 80's music for my videos, you'll immediately "get" the choice. Enjoy!

RESULTS:

1 Secret
2 Caliente
3 Schock Therapy
4 Savage
5 Spirit
6 Paikea
7 Full Tilt
8 Black Hawk
9 Tippecanoe
10 Backstep DNF

2 Comments:

At 6/16/2007 10:40 AM, Blogger Picky Eater said...

Very cool!!! It's so beautiful out there, even with a crappy camera. Breaking into Spanish credits now, huh? :-)

 
At 6/16/2007 12:05 PM, Blogger CT Bob said...

Si! Muchas gracias.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home