Sunday, May 14, 2006

Wet sanding is fun and good for you!

Oh...did I mention that I've declared today to be "Opposite Day"?

Here's me in my Tyvec suit, backwards baseball cap, latex gloves and Ipod headphones (I hate earbuds...they kill my ears). This was at the start of the today's sanding, which is actually Day 4. My back is killing me, my right shoulder is sore, and it's about 52 degrees today with a windchill of approximately minus 20.

Did I mention how much I hate sanding?

The good news is that I've finished the boat today.

The bad news is that I've probably absorbed about 200 times my recommended daily allotment of cuprous oxide, or whatever poison is actually contained in Baltoplate, through my face.

Anyway, I'm looking at getting the boat in sometime late this coming week. Wahoooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home