Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday 9/18

Race Committee tonight!

It's the next to last Thursday night race of the year, and we were RC for it. The breeze was very fresh out of the NE and E, and since we only had about a hour or so until sunset, we put up a fairly fast course.

Crew tonight was Janel, Elizabeth, Derek, and Joyce.

A few crews thought the "B" course was funny for some reason.

Secret and the 30+ fleet starts and heads to Pond Point.

A sunset finish. It was getting chilly after the sun went down, so it was good to get in while it was still twilight.

Next week, The Harvest Moon Race & Raftup!

3 Comments:

At 9/19/2008 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are some great photos. thanks for posting. contact me when you can : chris@loud3r.com / My site, www.spinnak3r.com , links to your site.

 
At 9/21/2008 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos.
PS Eli s abeth. How many times to I have to tell you? Should I 'taze you, bro? Or is it "tase"?

 
At 9/22/2008 11:16 PM, Blogger CT Bob said...

You know what? When I typed the "z" in her name, I thought momentarily about your incessant and borderline compulsive penchant for correcting me and I considered changing it.

But then, I thought, "what are the odds that Tessa will even SEE this?"

Guess I'll buy some Lotto tickets tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home