Tuesday, May 23, 2006

We're in the water! Yay!!!

Last Friday our boat was launched. I couldn't be there for it, because I was selected as an Internet Correspondent at the Connecticut State Democratic Convention. See my other blog (one of them) at "Connecticut Bob" for details on my busy weekend.

This photo is from last year, when we were taking a week sailing the Eastern Sound. Another few weeks, I'll be able to take a similar photo.

But I did get down to the boat early Sunday and finished rigging the mast and sails. We're planning to do our first race this Thursday, and possibly again on Saturday for the Pierce Invitational.

Looks like the weather is gonna warm up this weekend...I can't wait!

2 Comments:

At 5/24/2006 6:23 PM, Blogger jamessmckay said...

Nice blog, Bob you can check my progressive political blogs at:

www.progressivepopulism.blogspot.com

and

www.attackadoftheday.blogspot.com

 
At 2/03/2007 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! coleman hot tubs Use cobra car alarm Free phone without plans Free milf sex story

 

Post a Comment

<< Home